Happy Independence Day, Everyone! We’re having a day filled with grilling, festivals, and other pre-approved shenanigans.
And baseball. What could be more American than baseball?
Daddy taught me the great American past-time of baseball.
Here’s how you play:
1. Jab baseball with the tip of the bat
2. Get corrected by Fun Police
3. Swing (with all your might)
4. Swing softer. Hit a foul.
5. Spin with glee. Or boredom. Same thing.
6. Take a break to collect pinecones and dandelions.
7. Disassemble tee and use the top as a faux shop-vac. Sweep yard. Watch Daddy hang head in defeat.
Look at me, all ready for Little League. I’ll fit in great, no?
Happy Freedom Day, ‘Murica!