20? 20?! I’m in the “2’s”, which means my birthday must not be too far away, right? Can someone please ensure that there’s real cake this year? Preferably of the chocolate variety.
I’ve been working really hard this month.
First, I had to teach Daddy how to mow the grass.
Then I had to help Mommy get ready for the garage sale.
Then I had to teach Daddy how to measure TWICE, cut ONCE.
Then I taught Mommy how to put makeup on.
And finally, I had to teach Daddy how to drive. About time someone did that.
Thankfully, he learned quick. Fast like racecar, Dad. Fast. Like. Racecar.
Things I Like:
- Going to “Wowes” to get “toos” and “tune tunes” (go to Lowe’s to get tools and petunias)
- BUS! BUSES ARE SO FUN. AND TRUCKS. AND CARS. AND MOTORCYCLES. AND AIRPLANES. AND, AND, AND…
- Getting gas in the car
- “Rrrrow Rrrrow”. (Row, Row, Row Your Boat)
- Pushing the “beeton” (garage door opener) when we leave or come home
- “ahhhce” (ice)
- Getting naked. The living room, Grandma’s, the front yard, the store…makes no difference to my happy, naked tushy.
- Talking. About everything and about nothing. Quite philosophical, no? Before bedtime, I like to take a few (or 20) minutes to give a recap of my day.
- Going potty. But only on Tuesday, Thursdays, and every other Friday. Sometimes I go on Monday nights, just to spice things up a bit. I like when Daddy takes me potty. Let’s just say chaos ensues and Mommy gets called in for reinforcement.
- KIDS! Sometimes the older kids in the neighborhood come to play with me. They don’t stay long. Apparently I’m not good company. Don’t worry, I chase them down the street, much to Mommy’s exasperation.
- Blocks! I did it all by myself. Then I went to get Mommy to show her, and she accidentally slipped on the rug and they all fell down and I cried. I was saving them for Daddy to see. ;(
I’m also very happy to finally get outside and meet my dear old friend, Mr. Hose. Unfortunately, there’s been a Great Fence-In Project of 2013 which has kept me gated to my own abode. Escape plans in progress, stay tuned…
P.S. Looking at this post, you would assume I spend all day with Daddy, and not Mommy. So what do Mommy and I do all day?
This. We do this.