This may be my most favorite picture in the history of pictures. If it didn’t make you seriously LOL, then take some Prozac. But there’s more. Stick with me for a minute, and I’ll make sure you smile.
We’re having a week from Hell around here.
- Eric worked last weekend. Like 5am-9pm. This has been repeated pretty much every day this week.
- Matty was super-cranky on Sunday and Monday…
- Because it turns out he was coming down with something.
- He had a really high fever Monday night and Tuesday(over 103!), and was very, very clingy and crying uncontrollably for prolonged periods of time..
- On Tuesday afternoon, you know, riiiight when Matty started getting some energy, my back went kaplooey. Like chiropractor-is-needed, can’t move, feel like I’m dying again kaplooey.
- Our dryer broke.
- All of Matty’s diapers are dirty (and unwashed…).
- All of our clothes are dirty.
- There are wet clothes in the washer.
- We haven’t been to the store in 2 weeks.
- We’re out of so many things, like, I don’t know, TRASHBAGS! And disposable diapers…Potty training is about to get realz up in herrr.
- We accidentally locked the kitten in the car overnight, and it used my car as a litter box. Yes, we’re horrible pet parents, but seriously? How does that happen?
- Our house is a disaster. If someone came to the door right now, I’d be all “sorry, you can’t come in. It’s for your own personal safety.”
Ironically, up until this weekend, I was going to post about what a GREAT month it’s been. We’ve gotten so much done. The weather is really getting nice. Yay! Then bam! Crapt, crapt, crapt. But, in the interest of choosing happiness and being positive and yada, yada, yada, I leave you with my adorable ghetto child:
And yes, he is this active All. Day. Long.