Elf on the Shelf
Klaus brought all the stuff we needed to make cookies!
Here’s my recipe:
1. Have Mommy and Daddy bake the cookie dough and cut out the shapes while you’re napping. This is the not so fun part.
2. Hoard all the sprinkle jars.
3. Lightly shake the jar over the cookies.
4. Use grubby fingers to push the sprinkles in.
5. Pour, squish, rub, repeat until
baby germs baby love is on every sprinkle, or until you run out of sprinkles.
Demand Ask nicely for more sprinkles.
7. Be sure to ask for the bouncing sprinkles. Those are so fun and magically end up all over the house in a matter of minutes.
8. Place 3-7 sprinkles on a cookie for your Mommy (or other special person in your life).
9. Put on your super-safety glove and wait by the oven until they’re all done. Apparently it takes like 7 hours to cook. Ignore promises of “just 1 more minute” and warnings of “too hot”.
Advent Calendar Book
It’ a book about me! And it’s got Grandma! And Kitty! And all the people who were special to me this year. Mommy made it for me. You can see it here. (Yes, there’s a typo. This was in the heart of our sleep deprivation days–I forgive Mommy…this time.)
Family Photo FAIL
And……..my personal favorite. POOP!